"Powerful Tools for Caregivers" Class Leader Certification Program
Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class Leader
February 15 & 16, 2017 – 8:30am – 5:00pm Knoxville
COST: $250 per participant (Payable prior to January 15,2017)
Become a Certified PTC Class Leader
This two-day leader training prepares and certifies PTC class leaders to successfully co-lead the six-week Powerful Tools for Caregivers class series. The training program includes:
- Scripted curriculum for both the caregivers of adults with chronic conditions as well as the caregiversof children with special needs classes
- Intensive, experiential, and interactive training provided by a team of certified PTC MasterTrainers
- Learning and practicing group leadership and facilitation skills
- DVDs used in caregiver classes
- One-time certification fee
Certified PTC Master Trainers Kate & Dale Allen, Connie Taylor, and Michael Mailahn will conduct the class leader training so you may bring Powerful Tools for Caregivers to your community. Class leaders will be fully prepared to co-lead Powerful Tools for Caregivers classes to groups of up to 15 family caregivers.
If you know someone who is interested, please have them contact Dale Allen for more information, or to register.