Where: South College – Parkside Campus Auditorium 400 Goody’s Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922
When: Feb 21, 2019 at 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Please join us for the next ETHRA / East TN Area Agency on Aging and Disability Educational Series Session:
“Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About CBD Oil, But Were Afraid to Ask”
Presented by Joseph M. Nowell, Jr., Pharm.D., Fresh Pharmacy
February 21, 2019
1:30pm – 3:00pm
South College – Parkside Campus Auditorium
400 Goody’s Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922
To register: https://etaaadfeb21.eventbrite.com
As Pharmacist and owner of Fresh Pharmacy (Formerly East Tennessee Discount Drugs), Dr. Joseph Nowell addresses the clinical research and trials, focused on hemp-based CBD therapies as well as medicinal uses, drug interactions and doses necessary to achieve specific therapeutic outcomes. This lecture is packed with everything you need to know about CBD products.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why CBD products are so popular right now.
- The legal landscape surrounding the products and what this means for you.
- The 2 questions to ask any CBD provider to vet their legitimacy.
- The breakdown of why CBD is so effective as a therapeutic alternative.
- The types of CBD that are being used.
- What new research is confirming about CBD efficacy?
- How this is an effective treatment against the opioid epidemic.