The following services are the current priority items for ETHRA and each should be specifically addressed in the proposal, including how you would manage support for each area and how the cost is determined, attaching documentation as necessary.
1. Provide 24/7/365 mainly upper-tier support as needed for all infrastructure, server and network functions. Because ETHRA maintains a low IT to user ratio it is sometimes necessary to request assistance with lower level support.
2. Perform any disruptive maintenance and/or upgrades outside of regular agency work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
3. Support network connectivity of 800+ voice and data devices.
4. Manage 36 location WAN consisting of MPLS and in-house nodes connected via WatchGuard and Fortinet firewalls.
5. Support disaster recovery for servers, workstations, server data and user data.
6. Maintain vSphere 6.5 virtualization environment with off-site fail-over.
7. Maintain fiber SAN storage for vSphere environment.
8. Maintain VMware Server development environment.
9. Maintain Windows Active Directory servers.
10. Maintain various CentOS servers.
11. Network service application support for 30+ Microsoft Windows Servers including AD, SQL, DNS/DHCP, IIS, WSUS.
12. Consult with management on business development as it pertains to Information Technology.
13. Assist with ETHRA’s goal to streamline the management of the IT infrastructure while continuing to increase the productivity of our workforce.