60 years of age and older
Top 3 Goals
- To enhance the lives of 60+ individuals in the service area
- Identification and coordination of services available
- Recruit volunteers to assist in providing services
Explanation of Services
- Information and referral for services to seniors available in each county.
- Coordination with other service providers
- Identification of elderly households in each county.
- Regular coordination with County Senior Advisory Council.
- Assist other ETHRA programs in enrolling potential clients for services such as LIHEAP, weatherization, and commodities.
- Direct services such as eyeglasses, hearing aids, etc.
ETHRA manages Offices on Aging in Campbell, Claiborne, Cocke, and Morgan Counties. Similar services are provided in the remaining counties by other agencies contracting with the East Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability.