Collaborative Response to Older and Vulnerable Adult Abuse (CREVAA)
Who may CREVAA help?
Tennesseans 60 years of age or older or dependent adults ages 18-59 who are crime victims for up to 60 days.
How may CREVAA help survivors?
- Emergency Assistance
- Safety Planning
- In-home services
- Information and referral
- Assistance Accessing Services
- Therapy and Counseling
- Support during the legal process
- Limited Financial Assistance
Crimes & Abuse
Many types of crimes and abuse fall under the CREVAA heading. This includes:
- Physical, Emotional, Psychological, Sexual, and Financial abuse, including assault and violence.
- Caregiver Neglect (includes abandonment,) Financial or Economic Exploitation, Identity Theft and Fraud.
- Arson, Burglary, Robbery, Stalking and Harassment, and violation of a court order.
For more information or to request assistance, contact CREVAA:
ETCREVAA Program Manager